mario Galaxy Fan Index du Forum
mario Galaxy Fan Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

starmaker and the voice aaps not working

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mario Galaxy Fan Index du Forum -> Partie membres -> Records
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
davefollmers
Nouveau Plombier
Nouveau Plombier

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 虎 Tigre
Monnaie: 12
Francs: 1,33

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Fév - 12:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: starmaker and the voice aaps not working Répondre en citant

Hi,

I just bought a one more 2 days back and I'm facing an issue with 3 apps on play store

1. the voice 
2. starmaker 
3. sing 

actually I love singing, so used to record songs on these apps through my old phone which was HTC Desire 820, and

GOAL 

ON ONE PLUS 5 i am not able to hear my voice clearly after the recording when i try to play it. It increases and gradually increases. This process goes on in complete

Is there any issue with the microphone that it is not able to record any problem with the software that they are not compatible with this android version or whatever.

Any idea?

Please help.
Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/starmaker-and-the-voice-aaps-not-working…
https://blog.advids.co/20-corporate-advertising-and-marketing-campaign-vide…

Corporate Video Advertising

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Fév - 12:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mario Galaxy Fan Index du Forum -> Partie membres -> Records Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation